Timeless Treasures PhotoBlog

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Photos from My New Nikon D50 Digital SLR

Didn't have much light outside by the time my battery charged and I could start playing but this is my backyard and the sky at dusk.
This is my daughter and her BF
My Dog Max
My Nephew- Joey

It was really a big decision for me to go with the Nikon. I've had a Canon S1-IS for almost 3 yrs and loved loved loved that camera. It was starting to give me problems, been dropped a few times and the battery door had to be taped shut with duct tape! I've been wanting to broaden my photography skills so I took the plunge.

After doing alot of research, I was really going to stick with the Canon and go with the Rebel XT. Until I went to Costco, held them both in my hands, and looked at the features and what each camera came with for the money. The Nikon was the better choice for me. I can't wait to take some shots tomorrow and play around with the different settings!

That's it for now! More photos tomorrow!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home